For reservation help, please call (850) 424-5332.
Online bookings require a 4 night minimum stay. And online bookings during the summer, from Memorial Day weekend to mid August, require a 7 night minimum stay. Based on availability, you may be able to book fewer nights than these minimum requirements, but you will need to call our reservationist at (850) 424-5332.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Rental Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are entered into by and between the individual submitting the reservation (“you”) and Destin Realty Inc. (“Destin Realty”) for itself and as agent of the owner(s) (“Owners”) of the Property. You are responsible for compliance by your guests with the Terms.
You must make all payments in accordance with the order details associated with your reservation, whether such order is placed online or other method. Unless otherwise specified in your order details, 20% of the total reservation is due upon making your reservation and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date. If your credit card is declined and/or the reservation is not paid in full 30 days prior to arrival, this will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation due to lack of payment and your 20% deposit will be forfeited. Total rent includes Florida sales tax and a Reservation Fee. You must pay online for reservations placed online. For reservations made by phone, you may pay by travelers’ checks, major credit cards, money order, cashiers’ checks, or personal checks. DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL TO SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT. ALL AMOUNTS SHALL BE PAYABLE TO “DESTIN REALTY, INC.”
Check-in is after 4 PM central time zone. If checking in after 5pm, contact our front desk staff before 5pm on the day of your arrival. You will be given a 4-digit code to open the lock-box located near the front office.
Due to our high standards not all condos may be ready for check-in promptly at 4:00 PM. We ask for your patience while the condo is being cleaned.
Check-out is no later than 10:00 AM central time zone. If you fail to abide by the check-out requirement a minimum charge equal to a half-day’s rent may apply. Additional damages and remedies may apply for staying beyond your reservation period.
Upon arrival you will be asked to sign an imprinted credit card voucher; this imprint will be used for damages or you will be required to pay a $500.00 cash deposit. A cash deposit will be returned to you by check within 10 days after your departure minus damages, if any.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please review rental policies and other regulations posted in the condo and at the property upon arrival. You and your guests must comply with all such regulations and all state, federal, local and other governmental requirements (collectively, the “Rules”).
THE SOLE REMEDY FOR REFUND OF AMOUNTS PAID IN CONNECTION WITH A RESERVATION (OTHER THAN DAMAGE DEPOSITS LESS ANY DAMAGES) FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CANCELLING, SHORTENING A STAY OR INCLEMENT WEATHER, WILL BE TO FILE A CLAIM UNDER A TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY, IF ANY, PURCHASED AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION. For complete information on policy benefits, limits and exclusions, please contact CSA at (888) 470-9123 or www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
CHANGING CONDO LOCATION
While we cannot guarantee location of any condo within the Property, all attempts will be made to honor your request. Priority is given to renters with longer stays which may affect the condo you are ultimately placed. In the event your condo is not available, Destin Realty reserves the right to provide a replacement condo in its reasonable discretion. Destin Realty also reserves the right to change condo location within the building.
CHANGING RESERVATION DATES
In order to change your reservation dates you must make any and all changes 30 days prior to your arrival date. Long term reservations that require a change must be made 90 days prior to arrival date. *NOTE* YOU MAY ONLY CHANGE YOUR RESERVATION DATES ONCE.
Help us keep our beaches clean and pristine. Please do not dispose used cigarettes or cigars on the beach. Smoking, electronic cigarettes or vaping of any kind are not permitted in condos. Violation of this policy will result in additional charges to return the condo to a smoke-free zone. Please use the designated public smoking areas found on each floor and deposit your smoke butts in the appropriate disposal receptacles. Smoking is not allowed in or around the pool or hot tub area.
Pets are not allowed at the Property. Violation of this policy will result in additional charges to return the condo to an allergy-free zone, including but not limited to; steam/dry cleaning all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding and linens in the entire condo. We reserve the right to request that the pet be boarded immediately or the rental period will be terminated and you will be evicted from the Property.
Individuals under the age of 25 must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians in the condo during the entire stay.
Any reservation made with inaccurate information or under false pretense will be subject to a forfeiture of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to register or remain on the Property.
Our condos will accommodate a maximum occupancy as specified in the description of the condo and the Rules. We reserve the right to cancel your stay, retain your deposit, and any amounts paid by you for violation of the occupancy requirements.
DAILY MAID SERVICE IS NOT INCLUDED
An initial supply of bath soap, dishwasher detergent, toilet tissue, bed linens, and bath towels is provided. An exchange of towels or linens is available for an additional fee. Bring your own beach towels as none of our linens can be carried to the beach or pool. Housekeeping at departure is included.
EACH UNIT IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND FURNISHED
Items must not be taken to other condos. If any items are missing, your deposit will be charged.
Maintenance personnel are on-site to make repairs, and may require access to the premises. Please report any malfunctions as soon as possible in accordance with the instructions provided for the Property.
Vehicle parking is limited to a maximum of 2 vehicles per condo condo. If you have an oversized vehicle, RV, Jet Ski, or boat and trailer, you must check with us prior to arrival. You must have a parking pass for your vehicle. All guests must register and receive a parking pass at check-in. This must be displayed and easily visible from the outside of the vehicle. Vehicles without a parking pass are subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s expense.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER DESTIN REALTY NOR THE OWNERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR: (I) ANY ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR ILLNESS THAT OCCURS WHILE ON THE PREMISES; (II) THE LOSS OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS OR VALUABLES; OR (III) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, IT IS AGREED THAT YOU AND ALL GUESTS ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY HARM ARISING FROM THEIR USE OF THE PREMISES.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE
This agreement is governed by the laws of the state where the Property is located, excluding its conflict-of-laws principles. The exclusive venue for any dispute relating to this agreement shall be the state and federal courts having jurisdiction over the city where the Property is located.
If placing your order online, you agree to enter into this agreement electronically, and agree to be bound by this agreement, which has the same legal effect as a signed and printed document.
This agreement is the parties’ entire agreement related to this transaction, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements. Any amendments must be in writing. Failure to enforce any of provisions of this agreement will not constitute a waiver.
Management and Security enforces these rules at all times.
- For your safety and security, all doors must be kept locked at all times.
- Quiet hours are 9 PM to 9 AM.
- Do NOT allow children to run on walkways or play in elevators.
- Playing of TV/Radio/Stereo in condos, on balconies, or at pool, must not exceed a volume that disturbs others at any time.
- Do not tamper with fire equipment; it is a felony punishable with 5 years imprisonment and a $500.00 fine.
- Do not throw anything from balconies, including cigarette butts. You will be evicted without refund.
- Do not feed the Seagulls from balconies. You will be fined $100 and charged a $100 clean-up fee.
- Do not hang towels or clothing from balconies. A drying rack for your balcony is provided.
- Fireworks, sparklers, and water balloons are NEVER allowed on the property or on the beach.
- Rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles are not to be used on the property.
- No fighting, profanity, lewd or vulgar language will be tolerated.
- No open flame cooking on balconies. This is against the Fire Code. Grilling area located on the ground floor.
- No pets are allowed on the property or in condos.
- All guests must have a parking permit. The parking permit must be visible on all vehicles at all times. Each condo is allowed two vehicles on the property at any time. Parking is limited to vehicles less than 19 ft. in length and 9 ft. in width. All visitors of guests must register with the Rental Office and obtain a visitors parking pass. If your vehicle has no permit, it is unauthorized and may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All boxes, especially pizza boxes, should be placed directly in the dumpster and not in the trash chutes. Please bag all your trash. DO NOT put household chemicals and/or containers of any kind down trash chutes; they must be placed directly in dumpster room on ground level. Trash chutes are located on each floor next to the elevator.
- Pool hours are 9 AM to 9 PM. There is NOT a lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. There will be no horseplay around the pool, and NO throwing of any type objects (football, Frisbee, etc.) in or around the pool or pool deck. No beverages are allowed in the pool. No diving. No smoking in or around the pool areas. No food, glass containers, or coolers are allowed on the pool deck. An adult must accompany children under 12. Please be courteous to all.
- Guests will be responsible for ALL keys issued to their condo.
- Guests will be issued a maximum of 2 keys. All keys must be turned in when checking out, DO NOT leave keys in condo when checking out. There will be a $25.00 charge for lost keys. If checking out early, please leave keys in drop box next to the office front door.
- Any individual, family or group sleeping more than the maximum number of people allowed in the condo, WILL BE EVICTED WITHOUT REFUND.
- Single persons under the age of 25 must have a parent staying in the condo.
- The bedroom windows are for emergency escape ONLY, and are NOT to be opened unless an emergency occurs. Instructions are posted on the window for emergency window operation. Please call office for further instruction upon checking in if you do not understand.
- No refunds for early departures, inclement weather, etc. If you purchased travel insurance, you may be able to recover some or all of your reservation fees. For complete information on policy benefits, limits and exclusions, please contact CSA at (888) 470-9123 or www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.